Saturday, July 22, 2006

New Parakeet Update

It has now been 6 days since I got my last 2 Parakeets and they are doing great. I had one that was kinda scared for several days, but with some time spent building trust, he seems to be doing great now.

The things I do on a daily basis for all my Parakeets, is when I get them up, I let them out of the cage, so they can all have fun together on their play gym. I built them a play gym since I'm very good at building things, and they love it. I always keep fresh water and seeds near the play gym, so if they get hungry or thirsty it's there. I normally let them stay out all day, some times I let them stay out for the whole time I'm up, depends on how good they have been.

I give them a treat if they have been good, most time alittle millet spray. Doing little things to keep your Parakeets happy will go along ways with them.

Oh, I gave 1 of my Parakeets to one my friends, since she loves birds alot, and I know she will be taking very good care of.

Comments on "New Parakeet Update"

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

Parakeet Blog: BLOGGER