Thursday, July 27, 2006

Update On New Parakeets

I decided to go ahead and let my 2 new Parakeets meet my other 4 last night. They wasn't very welcomed by my other birds, but after a few hours of them all being out, they seemed to get along pretty well. The way my birds are... They will want you to spend time with them while they are in their cage, or just letting them out one by one, but once they all get out, they know that's their playing time and they only want to spend time with their other bird friends. Well my new Parakeets have fit right in with them now. I cut some music on for them, put seeds and water out, and let them play on their playgym...They sounds like the happiest birds alive.

Comments on "Update On New Parakeets"

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

Parakeet Blog: BLOGGER