Friday, July 28, 2006

Parakeet and Sunlight

It's a good idea to take your Parakeets outside in their cage of course to get some sunlight. Birds need so much sunlight to stay healthy. You can get a spray bottle and add some cool water, and spray them when they seem to be hot. I mist my Parakeets every other day, to keep their feathers shiny and to keep them from getting an odor.

My birds gets very excited when they go outside, expecially when they hear all the other birds chirping. Take your birds outside a couple times a week to get them enough sunlight. Stay near them, so you can be sure no bugs or insects are biting them. Some bugs and insects could be harmful to your Parakeets, and you don't want them to get sick.

I know alot of people might like Preminum Multi Drops and some might not. I personally have used them to help treat my birds when they get sick. You can find those drops at your local Wal Mart incase your birds start acting strange for any reason. Note: This is just a personal recommendation. I'm no Avain Doctor, so I can't guarantee these drops will work for your Parkeets. The best thing you can do if one of your birds get sick, is go see an Avian Vet in your area.

Comments on "Parakeet and Sunlight"

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

Parakeet Blog: BLOGGER