Monday, August 14, 2006

Parakeet Update

I thought I would give an update on my new Parakeets. They are doing great, and have really come around. One of them was alittle tougher to tame than the other, but she has made a big improvement. I let them out most of the day to let them play on their play gym, and that has really helped build trust. I stand at the window with them and let them look out, and that helped get my new female Parakeet come around and began to trust my hand.

I have blinds over my windows, so after they each have their few minutes of looking out, I let the blind back down, so neither of them will fly into the windows. I'll keep you updated on their progress.

Comments on "Parakeet Update"

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

Parakeet Blog: BLOGGER